Aluminum processing generally has the following procedures:
How are aluminum parts made?
1. Casting is the first process in the production of aluminum parts. The main process is:
(1) Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grades to be produced, calculate the addition amount of various alloy components, and reasonably match various raw materials.
(2) Smelting: The prepared raw materials are added to the melting furnace for melting according to the process requirements, and the slag and gas in the melt are effectively removed by degassing, slag removal and refining.
(3) Casting: Under certain casting conditions, Jiahang aluminum alloy forging means that the molten aluminum is cooled and cast into round cast rods of various specifications through a deep well casting system.
2. Extrusion: Extrusion is a means of forming profiles. First, a mold is designed and manufactured according to the section of the profile product, and the heated round cast rod is extruded from the mold by an extruder. The commonly used grade 6063 alloy is used in extrusion. During pressing, an air-cooling quenching process and subsequent artificial aging process are used to complete the heat treatment strengthening. Different grades of heat-treatable strengthening alloys have different heat treatment systems.
3. Coloring (the process of oxidation is mainly discussed here) Oxidation: The surface of the extruded aluminum alloy profile is not strong in corrosion resistance, and it must be surface treated by anodizing to increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of aluminum parts. Sex and appearance aesthetics. The main process is:
(1) Surface pretreatment: The surface of the profile is cleaned by chemical or physical methods, and the pure matrix is exposed, so as to facilitate the acquisition of a complete and dense artificial oxide film. Mirror or matt (matt) can also be obtained by mechanical means. surface.
(2) Anodizing: Under certain process conditions, the surface of the pretreated profile will undergo anodization on the surface of the substrate to form a dense, porous, and strong AL203 film layer.
(3) Sealing: The pores of the porous oxide film formed after anodization are closed to enhance the anti-fouling, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxide film is colorless and transparent. Strong adsorption, some metal salts are adsorbed and deposited in the membrane pores, which can make the surface of the aluminum parts show many colors other than the original color (silver white), such as: black, bronze, golden yellow and stainless steel.